Re: [amibroker] 3D optimization graph water level numeric display

There are no actual or raw signal arrows on the price chart starting from the date of the data hole all the way to today. Thus, all signals from the hole to present are not displayed on the price chart even though the signals are used in scans, explorations and backtests IF the pad is checked.Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Tomasz,Sunday, August 8, 2004, 8:28:17 AM, you wrote:TJ> Not possible. Do you use "SHOW ARROWS FOR ACTUAL TRADES???"I long ago lost this functionality.  I suspect it has something to dowith modifications I made to the built-in price chart, but I'vealways been curious about what the problem is.  However, I get NOtrade arrows, ever, under any circumstance, including 'show raw''show actual' or 'show current'.YukiCheck AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html __________________________________________________Do You Yahoo!?Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around http://mail.yahoo.com