Re: [amibroker] RUT AddToComposite with TC2000 data

Hi,

Sorry, I have read right now that maxthon was mentioned a few mails
ago.

But ok, I use maxthon (myie2) since about one year and i am very happy
with it. I have also used avant browser for a long time but avant browser has
relatively often crashed on my machine when I have opened a lot of tabs.

Best regards

Thomas Zmuck

www.tradingbasis.com