RE: [amibroker] plotshapes problem

Hello Tomasz,
glad to hear that there seems to be no problem. Just wanted to make
sure..... You know yourself how many spams / spy- / adware is dumpend
on our computers every day. So one never knows, whether it's something
serious.

I have the latest Spysweeper version. Update almost every couple of days.

Of course, Spysweeper, as well as Adaware 6, which I use too, are not
foolproof. They found i.e. the AB addon Powerscreener is spyware too
nonsense. of course ).

Adaware didn't find the PowerErazer demo either.

Anyway, when I updated my AB version to 4.6 and also to the latest
beta before, I got these messages from spysweeper. And I got them only
when downloding some AB files. Hence I though it must have something
to do wíth your servers.

BTW : AB 4.6 works fine. No problems so far.

Best regards
Stefan

-- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <amibroker@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I can definitelly say that your post is false alert.
>
> Based on your post I went to http://www.spysweeper.com and
downloaded their product.
> On FRESH Windows ME installation on my test computer ( I would not
risk using it on my working one )
> I installed it, updated the database of spyware, downloaded
AmiBroker 4.60, run the setup, and ...
> NO MESSAGE AT ALL from spysweeper.
>
> Then I performed "SWEEP NOW" and ... again NO "PowerErazer".
>
> You should probably UPDATE your SpySweeper program AND/OR update its
database
> because you may use old version that generates false alerts.
>
> Later I have run the latest AdAware 6.0 and also it found NOTHING.
>
> I am also running AdAware on my working system and it has NO spyware.
>
> So again: definitely your post was false alert.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Problem ?