Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.60.3 official release available

Hello John,

I always get the same message when using the sector scan, but I
haven't found any problems with the data in the sector composites.
With TC2000 I have about 30 large sectors, whereas the original AB
USStocksdatabase has the numbers 0 'til 63.

You haver to make sure, that you don't include any index symbols in
your scan. It makes no sense to calculate sector or IG composites on
existing indexes, even less with broad market indexes as Russell
2000 or so, let alone the VIX.

So maybe you should restrict the scan to the group "Stock" by
applying a filter in the automatic analysis window to make sure you
have only stocks assigned to the composites.

Also, you might have to check the "Undefined" symbols and assign
them manually to certain IG's and sectors.

Since QP ( which I like also ) and TC2000 maintain their database on
a daily bases, you might have to use the database settings of AB in
order to re-import the sysmbols and IG assignments from QP / TC2000
every weekend or so.

I switched from QP to TC2000 because TC2000 allows to update also
intraday ( 20min. delay though ) while QP delivers new EOD data only
several hrs. after the close - which is very late for me here in
Europe.

regards
Stefan

<d.ankrapp@xxxx>