[amibroker] Re: AMIBROKER DATA PURITY WITH FASTTRACK PROBLEM

Re attachments, how does Mailman compare?

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomasz Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 3:25 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Comment From a newbie

Hello,

phpBB was running on amibroker.org servers for a few years but was
temporarily turned off
because of security reasons.
phpBB is nice except it has a lot of security holes that require
constant maintenance
and patching the software many times a month (even a week).
Also majority of users in the past expressed that they prefer e-mail
over web-based boards
because e-mail is way quicker and eats less bandwidth than web-based
boards.
The activity of web boards running on my server compared to activity of
this list
was as 1 to 10.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko