size=2>

From: Terry [mailto:MagicTH@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, 6 August 2004 12:03 AMTo:
amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD data not
always correct ?
Richard,RE:
Your point #1 regarding Yahoo data...

    No
    delisted history - any system testing you do based on Yahoo data is subject
    to population bias.  ie you can only test on the stocks that are
    currently listed.<FONT
face=Arial>I went to your website for stocks
and it clearly says:Only currently listed
securities are provided, significantly reducing the clutter of expired and
delisted securities.<FONT
face=Geneva><FONT
face=Arial>I would be interested in USA stocks,
but the same note is there for Australian stocks. So, does Norgate provide
delisted stocks or not?Terry-- Check
AmiBroker web page at:<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
group FAQ at: <A