RE: [amibroker] Yahoo EOD data not always correct ?

Hi

Apologies if this topic has been discussed before - I have searched
through the archives but there are so many posts regarding Yahoo
that I have not been able to find anything on this particular issues
amongst the hundreds of posts.

I am downloading EOD data from Yahoo to an ASX 200 group on a daily
basis and I am also using another source to download all ASX data on
a weekly basis (ie. I download EOD data but it is only available to
download at the end of each week so is no good for daily trading).

I have noticed discrepancies in quotes between these sources.  I
also have some old Bourse data and used this to make a comparison to
see which source seemed to be incorrect - it appears that Yahoo is
incorrect sometimes. Sometimes it can be 5 cents or more difference.

On another note, I also notice that Yahoo seems to use 4 (or more)
decimal places for a quote eg. open = 9.1254 - should I somehow be
rounding this to 2 decimal places?

Many thanks for any feedback on this.

Sally