[amibroker] Re: Getting Index type data with IB

UltraEdit is a full-featured shareware programmer's editor. This file
teaches it AFL's keywords, so it can color, format, capitalize, and
auto-complete them like AmiBroker does. I often keep my standard AFL
#include file open in it while working in AB.

I think this file is now up to date as of AmiBroker version 4.60.2 Beta.

Search the library for 'UltraEdit' to find it.

Additions, corrections or comments are welcome as always.

Dave Merrill