[amibroker] Controlling Intraday period on Document.open

Hi All.

My first post here. Without seeking to offend anyone here, the training mode available in FCPro may be what is being asked for here. (Go to http://members.iinet.net.au/~simonh/spacejock/ )
I don't think the free version of the charting program has it, but certainly I have it in the FCPro version.

With a chart open I simply shift + Left arrow and chart "goes back" one day (hides last day). If I go shift + down arrow it moves the chart back by one week at a time.

I can go back to any point in time by simply going Control + Left click. It then hides all data after that date. I can then go forward one day at a time by Shift + Right Arrrow.

I find this real handy to "manually" backtest and watch the progression.

I only mention this because this may be quite simple to code ( I am a non-coder so may need to stand corrected.)

No one charting programme has it all, although the more I learn about AB the more I see that AB is fast becoming all inclusive.

Regards

Chris BertkeStephane Carrasset <s.carrasset@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

or better

rm=Param("",0,0,BarCount,1);