[amibroker] any ideas to reduce runtime for the price RS ranking code?

Hi

I've followed the thread on Periodicity, but I'm not clear for my
application.

I normally have periodicity set to Weekly.

However I would like to run the following exploration on daily data
with out changing the settings.

TimeFrameSet(inDaily);
Filter=C>Ref(HHV(C,250),-1) AND C>.5 AND Volume>50000;
TimeFrameRestore();
AddColumn( Close, "Close Price", 1.2 );
AddColumn( Ref(HHV(C,250),-1), "High Price", 1.2 );
AddColumn( Volume, "Volume", 1.0 );

The settings parameter appears to take precedence over TimeFrameSet.

The results are generated only according to the Periodicity setting.

Is this correct?

Ian