Re: [amibroker] Avoiding multiple listings in Explorations

Hello,

My 4-year old daughter persuaded me to give away my
computer to her
so I needed a new one so that I can work
actually :-))))
A new one is nothing special (I don't need
top-class machine),
one good thing is that it runs a bit more silent
than old one.
<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com