<BLOCKQUOTE

  From: dingo [mailto:dingo@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 4:31 PMTo:
  amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker] Scheduling Scan
  Automatically?
  Yes - you'd have to run them manually and leave them running
  until thespecified time. d> -----Original
  Message-----> From: William Peters [mailto:williampeters@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  > Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 4:08 PM> To: dingo>
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Scheduling Scan Automatically?> > Hi
  Dale,> > Could you do this in pure AFL using the 'scan every x
  minutes'> function with 2 instances of AB open? i.e Intraday and
  EOD.> > In the code you could check for the current time and
  execute > the code at the specified time.> > Maybe i'm
  missing something.> > > Best regards,> William
  Peters> www.amitools.com> > > Saturday, July 31,
  2004, 3:22:09 PM, you wrote:> > d> I'll post my JS scripts
  and VB scripts in the files > section of this > d>
  forum.  They'll be in a folder named "Scripts And Automation">
  d>  > d> d> d>  > >
  [mailto:4trade@xxxxxxxxxxxx]> d> Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 3:09
  PM> d> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> d> Subject: Re:
  [amibroker] Scheduling Scan   Automatically?> >
  >   > >   > d> Thx alot
  Dingo!  Is there any similar   example available?
  I> d> did some programming with _javascript_ before, maybe
  that is what I> d> should be looking for?!>
  > d>  >   > d> Best
  regards,>   > d> Henry N.>
  > d>  >   > d>  >
  at:> d> <A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/>
  > d> Check group FAQ at:> d> <A
  > > d> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT> >
  > > d> Yahoo! Groups Links> d> To visit your group
  on the web, go to:> d> <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/>
  d>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:> d>
  amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> d>  Your use of Yahoo!
  Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms > of Service.> >
  Check AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A