Re: [amibroker] Re: Translating MetaStock code...

[Mail is bouncing so resending from here]
William and Anthony,
I see TJ came to the rescue, but hate to waste what I'd pondered 8<)
-----------
Good thought, but how do I use it?

In order to use the same code in IB as in AA, do I wrap just the
Buy/Sell code in the  Timeframe call
---
TimeframeSet(in5minutes);
Buy = cover = cond1;
sell = short = cond2;
TimeframeRestore()
----
and somehow use Interval() to control whether this block is executed?

Regards,
Bob

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, William Peters <williampeters@xxxx>