[amibroker] Re: logic problem

N1=LastValue<FONT
size=1>(Cum(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Cross(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>MA(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>20),MA<FONT
size=1>(C,50<FONT
size=1>))));
N2=LastValue<FONT
size=1>(Cum(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Cross(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>MACD(),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0)));
N3=LastValue<FONT
size=1>(Cum(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Cross(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>StochD(),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>50)));
N4=LastValue<FONT
size=1>(Cum(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Cross(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>ROC(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>30),0<FONT
size=1>)));
N5=LastValue<FONT
size=1>(Cum(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=1>Cross(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>RSI(),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>50)));
for(j=1<FONT
size=1>;j<=5;j++)
{
Plot(VarGet<FONT
size=1>("N"<FONT
size=1>+j),"N"<FONT
size=1>+j,j,1<FONT
size=1>);
AddColumn(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=1>VarGet(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"N"+j),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>"N"+j,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>1.0);
}
Filter=1<FONT
size=1>;
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Bert Steele
  [mailto:bistrader@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 1:06
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  3D analysis
  Sorry, guess I am being slow.

  Please provide your complete afl and
  thanks!!!!!"hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx"
  <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
    did the Explore.Exported the results to a .csv file, edited the .csv
    file and opened itwith the 3D app.You can look at the
    optimize.csv file to see what a good file looks like.Rik
    RasmussenStockAnalyzer Yahoo Group Moderator<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/Original
    Message:-----------------From: Bert Steele
    bistrader@xxxxxxxxxDate: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:20:11 -0700 (PDT)To:
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] 3D
    analysisRik,I have the code, but how do I prepare the
    3D?  There is nothing tooptimize.  Help
    please.BertRik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx>
    wrote:In Amibroker I put 10 ticker symbols in a portfolio.I ran
    an Explore using 5 indicators on them. The val! ue of each indicator
    ishow many times it has given a bullish indication in the last 50
    days.My thanks to Dimitris Tsokakis for the code and the suggested
    use.The following gives a 3D view of the results.This is a
    lot of information presented to us in a glance.The challenge is to
    learn to interpret it.Rik Rasmussenstockanalyzer Yahoo Group
    Moderator<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/Check
    AmiBroker web page at:<A
    href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
    group FAQ at:<A
    Yahoo! Groups
    SponsorADVERTISEMENT---------------------------------Yahoo!
    Groups Links   To visit your group on the web, go
    to:<A
    href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/
    to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     Your
    use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
    Yahoo!?Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection
    around http://mail.yahoo.com

  Do you Yahoo!?<A
  href="">New
  and Improved Yahoo! Mail - Send 10MB messages! Check AmiBroker