[amibroker] Re: Relative Perf.Charts - Sector & IG Tickers

Hi Tomasz

Would you consider adding the National Stock Exchange
(NSE)in India to amiquote if it is possible?

NSE is the largest exchange in India and offers end of
data for free in the form of a csv file . The growing
even if not so large group of AB users from India
would find it a great help.

Regards

Rakesh Sahgal

http://messenger.yahoo.com