Re: [amibroker] 3D analysis

Hi,

I am trying to create WatchLists of indexes.  So far I have stock
lists for Dow Jones Industrials, S&P400 MidCap, S&P500, Nasdaq100,
Russel 2000, NK Nikkei 225, ZX FTSE 100, DX  DAX 100 and MV Mini-
Value Line.

I need stock lists for YX NYFE (I only have the top 50 out of 2044
stocks listed in the New York Stock Exchange which I got from this
exchange), so that I can create a WatchList for this Index.  Oddly,
this exchange doesn't seem to list all of the stocks composing the
NYSE Composite Index.

Is there files available somewhere for this Index stock lists?  If
so, can someone post this to the files section of this group?

Thanks,

rgds, Pal