  >From:
  <A title=w.j.a.struyck@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">willem1940
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2004 4:03
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] ApplyStop
Query
  In a system I applied following
  stop:ApplyStop(stopTypeTrailing,stopModePercent,1,3.5,1);Only
  later I discovered the obvious mistake by a typo to include "3.5". The
  only options are 0, 1, 2.Still the stop worked, actually worked quite
  well.Can someone explain how AB deals with this error? Does it assume
  a 0 with this mistake?Willem
  JanCheck AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A