[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.60.1 BETA -Relative Performance Chart

Well the thing is, that I wanted to have the first hour range for
intraday trading. (Right now I take the first two 30 min candles to
define 1st hour range)

And secondly I was wondering if the other market participants and
professionals and "market wizards" look at the same kind of hourly
candles as I do...

And I thought some of you people out there knew how to set up my
intraday Amibroker accordingly