RE: [amibroker] Re: estimating tomorrows EMA

No, the Yahoo data is free. I have been a paid, registered user of
Amiquote since I staretd using it 2 or 3 years ago.

Rik Rasmussen

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo" <dingo@xxxx> wrote:
> Are you saying that you've been using Amiquote and haven't been
kind enought
> to reward the guy that wrote it?  Is $25 just too much to pay a
guy for all
> the effort he's put into Amiquote so you can get Free data?
>
> Tsk, tsk, tsk.

>   _____

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fra7cu/M=295196.4901138.6071305.30011
76/D=gr

oups/S=1705632198:HM/EXP=1091036940/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http
://comp
> anion.yahoo.com> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2128215/rand=714020169>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service