From: goldwing01 [mailto:GOLDWING01@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 6:25 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: short selling

Ok thanx. When watching a stock go down and my heart start pumping
faster from panicking I would think it is more comforting to know
that all the selling is short selling and they would need to buy bay
back at some point. That is what I am looking for some type of
comfort something that gives me an edge. But thank you for the reply

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> No, sorry I thought you meant to code for short trading signals.
>

> Cheers,
> Graham
> http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/

Check group FAQ at: