[amibroker] Re: short selling

<BLOCKQUOTE

  ----- Original Message -----
  <DIV
  >From:
  <A title=hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx
  href="">hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, July 27, 2004 2:47
PM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] EOD source

  EasyStockDater is free and has a very flexible converter that can
  outputthe data in Metastcok format. See:<A
  href=""><FONT
  color=#000000>http://www.easystockdater.com/page3.html<FONT
  size=2>
<BLOCKQUOTE

  All downloaders have their own unique
  features and this one is no different.  However, it is not free (just
  free trial period) but it is not expensive.  From my perspective, it has
  some limitations.  As far as I can tell it does not permit downloading
  from Yahoo's current server, only historical.  If it did permit such
  downloads it does not have the ability to automatically use a conversion
  factor for specific symbols that differ between current and historical data so
  merging them would be a pain.  Also, it does not permit sorting of data
  into an "unlimited" number of folders (just "total" and "active").  It
  also appears to have a realtively busy interface, but perhaps some don't
  mind."ASCII for Metastock for OmniTrader,
  Deepinsight and other programs which support metastock data
  format"Rik RasmussenStockAnalyzer Yahoo Group Moderator<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stockanalyzer/Original
  Message:-----------------From: wavemechanic <A
  href="">wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxxDate: Tue, 27 Jul
  2004 14:35:24 -0400To: <A