RE: [amibroker] EOD source

Yuki,
I am 100% OK with you.
that's my way of trading ( when I am trading ^_^)
take half of the position on a small target and let run the other
half position on a trailingstop. or exit all the position if the
trailingstop is hit first.
I think it can be done with a script that returns the sell or
coverprice.
and I want to know if TOMASZ WILL IMPLEMENT this option in the future
dynamic position

Stephane

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Yuki Taga <yukitaga@xxxx> wrote:
> > Hi Tomasz,
> >
> > Tuesday, July 27, 2004, 5:47:39 AM, you wrote:
> >
> > TJ> Dynamic position sizing is not pyramiding. Dynamic position
> > TJ> sizing is about being able to control entry position size
> freely
> > TJ> and you have full control over position size in AmiBroker
> > TJ> http://www.amibroker.com/guide/h_backtest.html
> >
> > TJ> Pyramiding is growing already open position on particular
> security.
> > TJ> And this is not supported directly, however workarounds that
> allow this
> > TJ> exist:
> >
> > TJ> Also you may download list archive from
> > TJ> http://www.amibroker.com/listarchive.html
> > TJ> There are 140+ posts about pyramiding.
> >
> > TJ> Native support for pyramiding will come later this year.
> >
> > I know this is on your plate at some point, but do you have an
> > estimate for when partial position liquidation will be supported?
> > This, my dear TJ, is what keeps people alive in this business,
IMO.