[amibroker] G1, G2 & G3. Three Simple Indicators

I've got it!
Quick simple anyone can use!
It requires no coding mostly!

Just a lot of patients and easy to stuff up or (cheat).

Put a blank page or folder over your screen.

But honestly if it realy does come to that there must be a place to
have this function properly writen in AB.

One question about this code, I get-
 "Variable 'rm' used without having been initialized."
Error in this code when I installed it.

Z = Null;
LB =LastValue(BarIndex());
O = IIf(BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,O);
H = IIf(BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,H);
L = IIf(BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,L);
C = IIf(BarIndex()>(LB-RM),Z,C);
// Just an example system
StochRsi=EMA((RSI(8)-LLV(RSI(8),8))/(HHV(RSI(8),8)-LLV(RSI(8),8)),3)
*100;
Buy=Cross(17,StochRsi) AND Ref(MA(C,21),-1) < MA(C,21);;
Sell=Cross(StochRsi,83);
Short=Cross(StochRsi,83) AND Ref(MA(C,21),-1) > MA(C,21);
Cover=Cross(17,StochRsi);
Plot(C,"Close",2,1);
PlotShapes(IIf(Buy,shapeUpArrow,IIf(Short,shapeDownArrow,shapeNone)),
IIf(Buy,colorBrightGreen,IIf(Short,colorRed,colorBlack)));

Thanks
Ant.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>