[amibroker] Re: Secure AFL?

Thanks Keith, dingo, Tomasz, Dimitris et al. What a great group and great product!
I really need to get my mind out of VBA.
--

Hello,

The error message says all: Array subscript has to be a number

>From the description you wrote it is not clear what if An should be arrays or not but if yes then
you should simply write a loop:

for( i = 0; i < BarCount; i++ )
{
 if (A5[i]==1)
 {
  //A5 trumps all other A rules so make all others = 0
  A1[i]=A2[i]=A3[i]=A4[i]=A6[i]=A7[i]=A8[i]=A9[i]=0;
   }
}