[amibroker] Yahoo Symbol

You might be better off just using the trin ticker symbol and bypassing the whole composite step.  Depending on your data providor it is readily available.  On Yahoo it is ^sti.n.  I have an indicator using Trin on my machine at home that I can post if you're interested but it won't be until later on

Jasonedwards_ca1 <edwards_ca1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to use trin() (the Arms Index) as an indicator, but I end up with a blank or null indicator.I have tried following the instructions athttp://www.amibroker.com/newsletter/04-2000.htmlAny ideas on this ?Check AmiBroker web page at:http://www.amibroker.com/Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html
		Do you Yahoo!?