Re: [amibroker] HEIKIN-ASHI TECHNIQUE

I am attempting to automatically include the Raff Regression channel on a
chart.
I have been able to approximate the manually drawn channel, but am off by a
bee's whisker.
I am using the LinearReg and LinRegSlope of close price at the end point
based on the length (num bars) of the intended line, and transferring that
slope back to the first point to create the middle line.
I then calculate the largest divergence of the High and Low prices from that
line to plot the channel lines.
As I said this gets very close to the built-in manual lines, but can be off
by a very small margin.
Does anyone know what I am missing?
Sorry I cannot post my code here as it is a part of an overall strategy I am
working on.

Cheers,
Graham
http://e-wire.net.au/~eb_kavan/