From: lehillman [mailto:lhillman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:16 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Lot Size

Hi,

Can someone tell me how to calculate LOT SIZE values used during
Portfolio BackTesting?

While you can adjust Equity per trade via PositionSize and which
Share is selected via PositionScore; how do you determine the number
of Shares (i.e. Lot Size) bought during backtesting for a given
Share?

For example, is Lot Size calculated by dividing PositionSize by
BuyPrice?

In short, I would like the ability to use Lot Size in my AFL Trading
Systems.

Cheers,

Lloyd

Check group FAQ at: