RE: [amibroker] Training mode.

 I would like to set AB's data to a selected date back in time,
clear of all existing studies I might have drawn like trendlines
ect, but trendlines and other studies are able to be drawn.
Then every time the space bar is pressed a new days(weeks or tick)
worth of data is added.

The reason for this of cause is to test or practice trading like
backtesting your idears and instinks in real time.

Is there currently a way to do this?

Downloading each days history is not a solution. To time consuming.

Any idear?
Thanks
Ant.