[amibroker] Re: Conditional LineArray() application

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Graham" <gkavanagh@xxxx> wrote:
> Sorry forgot the code

Graham, Thanks for your reply!

I couldn't get your code to work, could you offer me some help on what
I did wrong.

After I had drawn 2 trendlines, I changed the "Study ID" in the
properties to F1 & F2 as you stated. Then I pasted your code in
indicator builder, but when I tried to apply it I only see the closing
prices. The Fib Lines do not show on the chart.

Can you tell me what I did wrong.
Thanks for you code and help!

> // lines need to be drawn from left to right
> SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);
> Plot(C,"",colorBlack,styleBar);
> Upper= Study( "f1", GetChartID() );
> Lower= Study( "f2", GetChartID() );
> TLB = ValueWhen( Upper AND IsNull( Ref(Upper,-1) ), BarIndex() );
> TLP = ValueWhen( Upper AND IsNull( Ref(Upper,-1) ), Upper );
> TRB = ValueWhen( IsTrue(Upper) AND IsNull( Ref(Upper,1) ), BarIndex() );
> TRP = ValueWhen( IsTrue(Upper) AND IsNull( Ref(Upper,1) ), Upper );
> TRB = IIf( IsNull(TRB), BarCount-1, TRB );
> TRP = IIf( IsNull(TRP), LastValue(upper), TRP );
> BLB = ValueWhen( Lower AND IsNull( Ref(Lower,-1) ), BarIndex() );
> BLP = ValueWhen( Lower AND IsNull( Ref(Lower,-1) ), Lower );
> BRB = ValueWhen( IsTrue(Lower) AND IsNull( Ref(Lower,1) ), Min(
BarIndex(),
> BarCount-1 ) );
> BRP = ValueWhen( IsTrue(Lower) AND IsNull( Ref(Lower,1) ), Lower );
> BRB = IIf( IsNull(BRB), BarCount-1, BRB );
> BRP = IIf( IsNuGrll(BRP), LastValue(Lower), BRP );
> procedure FibLine(x,y)
> {
> LB = LastValue( BLB+(TLB-BLB)*x );
> RB = LastValue( BRB+(TRB-BRB)*x );
> LP = LastValue( BLP+(TLP-BLP)*x );
> RP = LastValue( BRP+(TRP-BRP)*x );
> Line = LineArray( LB, LP, RB, RP, 1 );
> Plot( Line, "Line "+(x*100)+"%", y, styleLine+styleNoRescale );
> }
>
> FibLine(0.5,colorRed);
> FibLine(1.5,colorRed);
> FibLine(-0.5,colorRed);