RE: [amibroker] Trendline Questions

Tomasz,

Saturday, July 24, 2004, 5:54:06 PM, you wrote:

TJ> A new beta version (4.60.0) of AmiBroker has just
been released.

<snip>

TJ> The highlights of this version are new charting
tools (read below)

<snip>

Fantastic update!! I have not yet had a chance to test
the new
features, as I'm on vacation), but very much look
forward to doing so
when I return.

Hopefully, future releases can be a little more
balanced, with both
charting enhancements as well as programmatic
enhancements. I may now
be looking forward to new releases as much as the
system traders ;)

Thanks again Tomasz...

--
Best regards,
  Joe

P.S. Wasn't someone just asking about a cycle tool and
was presented
with some AFL to plop into a price chart? Its time to
register if you
haven't since the new cycle tool in the 5.60.0 beta
HAS to be a much
nicer way to do cycles...

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail