[amibroker] Trendline Questions

Tomasz,

   Thank you for the continuous and excellent improvements to
Amibroker.  In the four months since I have owned a registered
version, I am consistently impressed with the increasing scope and
breadth of the product.  The 3-D tools will undoubtedly become a
frequently used technique & will save me a lot of cutting and
pasting to/from excel.  I also think the water level is a rather
effective tool which limits some of the perspective drawing problems
which the old excel macros had & makes analysis more accurate.

Regards,
    Stephen

http://www.amibroker.com/login.html