From: Collectable Images [mailto:telecard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 1:04 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] simple code idea

This should be simple I think but I am going round in circles as usual.

An always in system. Stop and Reverse. Any ideas?

Buy on an initial breakout signal such as

buy = Cross(H,Ref(HHV(H, 5),-1)); //break out when high breaks highest high
of last 5 days.

Stop is a trailing stop.

When stopped out, Go short.

When short is stopped out go Long,