RE: [amibroker] JS for a particular instance of AmiBroker

I recently had a disasterous computer crash and lost all my AB
configurational settings, but even worse, I lost all watchlist info
(list names and symbols contained within each list). I'd like to
routinely BACKUP all the customized info, and in particular, ALL
my WATCHLIST-associated info as I add and/or change things in AB. If
I ever have to restore ALL the necessary files that AB uses (related
to all settings and/or additions I have set up) when it STARTS UP,
I'd like to know what files need to be 'saved offline' to do
a 'restore' when my hard drive crashes again.

I know that the AFL info is contained in its own folder, so AFL files
are easy to backup.  But where does the 'watchlist'-related info
reside?  Specifically, in which file(s) is the 'watchlist' category
info stored that has both the watchlist NAMES ... AND ... the TICKERS
contained within each associated list name? I tried to find files
associated with this, but was unable to locate anything.

Also, in which file (or files) are the AB user-specified
configurational settings kept (such as color selections, chart
type, data sources, etc)?

Again, specific info regarding this matter would be GREATLY
appreciated!!  Thanks!!

Buzz