Re: [amibroker] Re: Reverse engineering eSignal ZigZag code

Hello,

"WINROS.EXE" is eSignal's own program - the DATA MANAGER.
You should report problems witn WINROS.EXE to eSignal support staff.

However, I have one hint for you:
yesterday someone contacted support with similar problem,
as it turned out it was a conflict between WINROS.EXE and the firewall
software he was using. Once he turned off the firewall the WINROS.EXE
did not crash. Turning off the firewall was necessary only while WINROS.EXE
was starting, leter it could be turned on again.

BTW: I don't know what was the firewall that caused problems
but I have been running several firewalls including outpost agnitum and
windows xp built-in firewalls without any problems.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com