Re: [amibroker] eSignal, Amibroker and winros.exe

see manual: you need to use:  50 -
RSI(n)

because with PositionScore the scores are sorted
according to the absolute value of PositionScore.

RSI moves between 0 and 100.    50 -
RSI(n) results in an array ranging between -50 and 50. Position score remembers
the sign and will use a positive number for a LONG entry and a negative number
for a SHORT entry. On the other hand to decide whether to take a long or a
short trade it uses the absolute value.

So if the PositionScore results in -34, 36 and we
only may enter 1 trade then it takes the absolute value and finds 36 as the best
entry. Looking at the sign it knows that it should be a LONG trade entry because
36 is a positive number.

rgds, Ed

<BLOCKQUOTE