[amibroker] Re: Why limit variable names?

you can simply test what the problem could be. Do a
backtest over a limited period and compare the trades.

One thing that could have gone wrong is that you
pad with the same symbol (see AA, settings, Pad and align data).

But in general to find what the problem could be
you have to start comparing the trades you get for the different databases and
go from there,

rgds, Ed
<BLOCKQUOTE