RE: [amibroker] Jurik Research

You
may visit: <A
href="">http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/AmiBroker-at/
<SPAN
class=625361614-23072004>
<SPAN
class=625361614-23072004>Automation for IB is under development, no
firm target dates have been set.
<SPAN
class=625361614-23072004>
best
regards,
<SPAN
class=625361614-23072004>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: ed
  [mailto:ed2000nl@xxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 10:11
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Automatic trading
  hi,

  excuse me if I missed recent discussion on this
  topic. I wonder what the situation is currently. Automatic trading +
  Interactive Brokers + eSignal + Amibroker. I understand that Amibroker is also
  planning to introduce this?

  The orders I would like to do at the open is the
  following.

  1) I want to actively get the open price
  preferably from eSignal
  2) Once I have
  this I want to feed my order into IB at the open price. <FONT
  face=Arial size=2>If I can get a better price at that time then this will be
  executed, otherwise leave the limit order standing at the open
  price.

  I found two possibilities:
  <A
  href="" target=_blank><FONT
  size=2>http://www.tradingsimulation.com

  <FONT
  size=2>www.ninjatrader.com

  Questions:

  1) Anybody using a similar automation that I want
  to start using? And what program are you using?
  2) Will these type of orders be possible from
  within Amibroker in the future.

  thnx

  rgds,
  Ed Check