RE: [amibroker] Intraday data chart

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tomasz, I wrote in my post that I know
that i can program around the problem but that doesn't help me in my real
application. In my real application all this stuff is embedded in
several levels of functions with loops and the Barnum
can originate from various calculations of which one is the
SelectedValue(Barindex()), another one that also gives the
error msg is LastValue(Barindex()).
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Only
if i know clearly what the problem is would I go back and tinker with
the code that works nicely now with QuickAFL OFF, it makes no sense to use a
work around without understanding the problem.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Are
you saying that if I use SelectedValue(Barindex()) and
LastValue(Barindex()) I cannot set QuickAFL ON and
use SetBarsRequired()?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2><FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko
  [mailto:amibroker@xxxxxx]Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 7:30
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker]
  Need help with SetBarsRequired...Importance:
  High
  Hello,

  It is easy - no need to call SetBarsRequired -
  just call SelectedValue on your array.

  MyCustomArray =
  EMA(C,3); NumberFromMyCustomIndicator = SelectedValue( MyCustomArray
  ); Title = "NumberFromMyCustomIndicator
  ="+NumToStr(NumberFromMyCustomIndicator ,1.2);
  <FONT face=Arial
  size=2>Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
  <BLOCKQUOTE