[amibroker] Organising your groups

A couple of months ago I was able to get AB to most things I wanted.
But I was away from it for awhile and now I can't seem to get hardly
anything to work. So a few questions:

(1) I can't get long historical EOD data from either eSignal or
Yahoo. I think I'm supposed to get 10 years on eSignal and at least
that on Yahoo. But the best I can do is 3-5 years. Is there some
parameter I don't have set right? (Primarily want to use it for
indicies).

(2) If I have mixed EOD and intraday data, how can I backtest using
the EOD to generate Buys using long histories but use intraday
trailing stops and/or price targets (within the 60(?) days of
intraday data? [Simple example: How could I buy on an MA(20), MA(50)
EOD crossover and sell on an intraday price target of 5% (based on 1
minute data)].

(3) Relates to above questions: If I say I want to get all quotations
and wait for backfill on backtesting, why don't I get consistent
durations of intraday data? Last week I was getting intraday back to
Feb., today I only get it to end-April.

Help with any of these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Dan