RE: [amibroker] Improvement of AFL on-line function reference and AFL library

Hello,

This is *NOT* a new feature. Search on
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/
was there for more than ONE YEAR.

The search there is too a full text search (more complex and better than looking just for function names).

Searching for just beginning of function name does NOT make any sense because:

a) it is ALREADY AVAILABLE in AmiBroker's AFL editor:
    type Categ and press CTRL+SPACE
    and the list of functions beginning with Categ will be shown
   See "Automatic statement completion" in
   http://www.amibroker.com/guide/w_afledit.html

b) there is an alphabetically sorted list at:
    http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/afl_index.php?m=1

   that you can find all functions beginning by given substring with ease.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com