[amibroker] Volume bar colour

Nope, I meant using the Search bar in
http://www.amibroker.com/guide/afl/

If one is trying to find a function by entering a partial
name in the 'Search' bar, he/she is probably looking for a
Function Name.

The 18 results from the example, 'categ'', pasted below
should instead have been restricted to
CategoryAddSymbol,CategoryRemoveSymbol,CategoryGetSymbols,
and CategoryGetName
Bob
---
FullName ( Information / Categories) - full name of the
symbol (AFL 1.1)
GETBASEINDEX (Referencing other symbol data) - retrieves
symbol of relative strength base index (AFL 2.1)
GROUPID ( Information / Categories) - get group ID/name (AFL
1.8)
INDUSTRYID ( Information / Categories) - get industry ID /
name (AFL 1.8)
INWATCHLIST ( Information / Categories) - watch list
membership test
MARKETID ( Information / Categories) - market ID / name (AFL
1.8)
NAME ( Information / Categories) - ticker symbol (AFL 1.1)
RELSTRENGTH (Referencing other symbol data) - comparative
relative strength (AFL 1.3)
SECTORID ( Information / Categories) - get sector ID / name
(AFL 1.8)
GetDatabaseName ( Information / Categories) - retrieves
folder name of current database (AFL 2.3)
GetCategorySymbols ( Information / Categories) - retrieves
comma-separated list of symbols belonging to given category
(AFL 2.4)
CategoryAddSymbol ( Information / Categories) - adds a
symbol to a category (AFL 2.5)
StrExtract ( String manipulation) - extracts given item
(substring) from comma-separated string (AFL 2.4)
CategoryRemoveSymbol ( Information / Categories) - remove a
symbol from a category (AFL 2.5)
CategoryGetSymbols ( Information / Categories) - retrieves
comma-separated list of symbols belonging to given category
(AFL 2.5)
CategoryGetName ( Information / Categories) - get the name
of a category (AFL 2.5)
IsFavorite ( Information / Categories) - check if current
symbol belongs to favorites (AFL 2.5)
IsIndex ( Information / Categories) - check if current
symbol is an index (AFL 2.5)
-----