[amibroker] amiquote imports but data not visible in amibroker

Hello,

See this and following thread for applications of
VarSet/VarGet (dynamic variables)

<A
href="">http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message/64690

As for StaticVarSet/StaticVarGet - they are just
global / persistent variables (see my earlier explanations)

And no, these new functions do not offer any new
functionality for portfolio backtesting.
Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE