Re: [amibroker] Help with really dumb programming example wanted!!!

Thanks much for the help TJ..

I tried this, except i did not have the ("") after the NoteGet.  i thought
since i already had the "" after the NoteSet, this is where it would go....i
should have tried the whole thing before posting.

it works fine, except is there a way to not get the carriage return?

with your code as is, there is 2 carriage returns, without the \n there is
1.  i would prefer none.

i'm starting with a blank notepad when i begin my AA.

And i notice if a stock is selected, nothing gets written to the Notepad.

other than that--another GREAT invention of yours.... :)

my code:
if (LastValue(Buy) == 1)
{
CategoryAddSymbol("", categoryWatchlist, 3);
NoteSet("",NoteGet("") + "B3,");
}

thanks again,
ron