[amibroker] Zig Zag Draw Tool

there
should be 2.... current day and historical

Regards,Jayson

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: gosub283
  [mailto:gosub283@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 2:02
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
  Auto Update help pleaseJim,I only see one
  Yahoo server available.Do you mean MSN
  ??Gosub283--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jnk1997"
  <jnk1997@xxxx> wrote:> Try using a different Yahoo server.
  Several are available in the > latest release of Amiquote.>
  > Regards> > Jim> > > >
  > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gosub283" <gosub283@xxxx>
  wrote:> > Hi All,> > > > I am having trouble
  with the "Auto update(Can & US)"> > function of
  Amibroker.> > For the last two years everything worked fine.>
  > Now, the function only makes my data (charts) current> > to 2
  or 3 days ago. I realize that the EOD data will> > be one day behind
  the current day. But 2 or 3 days is wierd.> > > > EG: When
  I run the update, (I double check to make sure the>
  >     date range includes today's date as the "end
  date"),> >     Then I run it and wait while 200
  stock EOD values are> >     downloaded,.....only
  to find that the most current> >     bar in my
  charts is 3 days old ???> > > > (I am using Yahoo for
  historical file downloads)> > > > Can anyone shed some
  light on this ??> > > > Thanks Kindly> >
  Gosub283Check AmiBroker web page at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A