[amibroker] Re: To all you amibroker guru's

Tbeard,

I also noticed you can change the Amiquote options to increase the number of simultaneous downloads. I think the limit is 10. This increases speed dramatically, feels like 10:1, but it’s probably not that good. Based on my small database yours should download in 15-20 minutes unless you’re on dial-up. I have a broadband connection.

Terry
--

Hello,

No, you can upgrade current quotes in just 5 minutes.
Instead of Yahoo HISTORICAL mode use Yahoo CURRENT in AmiQuote.

Just once a week perform historical mode download
to apply all eventual price corrections.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com