Re: [amibroker] AFL

Bob, I also have eSignal and the data looks exactly the same as the
one fed by my data plugin... the fact of the matter is that there's
some kind o trick when storing mixed EOD data that is not available
in the ADK....

Can I get support from anyone in AB on this -- it's been more than 3
days now since my last email...

Thanks.