Re: [amibroker] Improvement of AFL on-line function reference and AFL library

Folks - for those of you who use Yahoo Data for your Amibroker
download, does it take you ONE HOUR each day to download the data on
the 7000 or so stocks?

That is how long it takes me.  It seems like something should speed
that up.  Of course, reducing the size of the data base would do it
but then you could not scan all the stocks, etc.

Mainly - I am wondering if ONE HOUR is a normal time for downloading
for those of you who use Yahoo Data.

Thanks
TBeard