[amibroker] Re: Auto Update help please

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Calculate the profits from Equity(0).... here is a
start:
//
$ProfitbarsBuy<FONT face="Lucida Console"
size=2>1=Ref<FONT
size=2>(Buy,-1); //
I assume a reversal systemSell<FONT face="Lucida Console"
size=2>1=Ref<FONT
size=2>(Short,-1<FONT
size=2>);Short1<FONT
size=2>=Sell1<FONT
size=2>;Cover1<FONT
size=2>=Buy1<FONT
size=2>;LongProfit = IIf<FONT
size=2>(Sell1,E -
ValueWhen(Buy<FONT
face="Lucida Console" size=2>1,E),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>0);ShortProfit = <FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>IIf(Cover<FONT face="Lucida Console"
size=2>1,<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>ValueWhen(Short<FONT face="Lucida Console"
size=2>1,E)-E,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>0);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>Plot(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>IIf(Sell<FONT face="Lucida Console"
size=2>1,LongProfit,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>0),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"LProfit",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>5,2<FONT
size=2>+4<FONT
size=2>);Plot<FONT
size=2>(IIf<FONT
size=2>(Cover1<FONT
size=2>,-ShortProfit,0<FONT
size=2>),"SProfit"<FONT
size=2>,4,<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>2+<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>4);<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>Plot(0<FONT
size=2>,"",<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>1,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1);

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>happy trading,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff>herman

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Collectable Images
  [mailto:telecard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 3:46
  AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] sar
  CONDITIONAL Looping??I want to try a simple system as
  follows.Long entries, take only if last long entry was a win or if
  it would havebeen a win had it not been stopped out.Short Entries,
  take only if last short entry was a win or if it would havebeen a win had
  it not been stopped out.So long and short entries depend on
  whether the last entry in that samedirection was a win or a loss. If the
  last entry was a loss (or would havebeen a loss) this entry is ignored. If
  this ignored entry would have beenawin though, the next entry in this
  direction would be taken.Stop is the low (for Longs) or high (for
  shorts) of theentry bar.Can anyone suggest How I can tackle
  this?Check AmiBroker web page
  at:<A
  href="">http://www.amibroker.com/Check
  group FAQ at: <A