[amibroker] Re: AddtoComposite date range & atcFlagResetValues

Michael,
I did not see any problem plotting or optimizing/backtesting your
code.
BTW, the system suffers from SEVERE losses [for ANY Length value] !!!
I hope you will not apply it !!
Dimitris Tsokakis
--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mhtrading2003"