[amibroker] Re: number of bar limit for using for statement

Thanks for the replies.

I tried your Cum formula and it pretty much duplicates the AccDist
exactly except for a difference of 18 each day.  I will have to try
Bollingers formula for Accumulation Distribution to see how it
compares.

My next thing is to try and do the normalized version plotting it as
an oscillator.  I think Vic Huebner has already taken care of that
for me though -
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=196